Tuesday, November 6, 2007

No Pictures For This One

For those of you who know Aubrey Kate and could possibly see her in the next few days, her hair is not wet, it's just slicked back with a whole lot of petroleum jelly.
This morning, I could hear her playing in her room, so I went about getting myself dressed. Next thing I know, I've got a little girl standing in the doorway, three inches deep in petroleum jelly. Yes, from her head to her toe, nothing but petroleum jelly.
I've had a number of people ask me if I captured this moment on camera. NO. I did not. I was too busy disciplining and cleaning her to even think about getting out the camera!
So, after three baths, she still has a greasy head. If anyone would like to offer some ideas as to how to get this out, please do so. I've heard cornstarch works well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't take pics of my kids covered in goo until #3! You have a precious family!!!