Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's Official!

Well, I've lived in Mississippi for ____ years (my age this year is a sour subject :) ) and I've never been to the Canton Flea Market. Well, now I have joined the elite group of true Mississippi women because today, I went "to Canton". My friend Jen Scott and I loaded up our kiddos and had a nice afternoon browsing around the square. I ended up buying some cute stuff for Aubrey Kate, a glass of sweet tea, and some pretty fine tasting pistoles (???) - pastry filled w/a spicy crawfish mixture. Anyway, I'm glad I can finally say that I've been "to Canton".

1 comment:

odomfamilyfun said...

Mel,
Don't get all bent out of shape over your 27th birthday ;) hahah. We went to the Flea Market, too. It was great fun & perfect weather!
See you Sunday.
Brittany